Saturday 8 December 2012

Nolboo Hangari Galbi (Orchard Central)

This is one of my favorite Korean restaurant in Singapore. I am not so much of a Korean BBQ fan. I prefer to order the ala carte dishes when I have Korean cuisine. Most importantly, what I love most have got to be the many complimentary side dishes that will be served in all Korean restaurant. HOWEVER.... I was so hungry yesterday when we had our dinner at only around 9pm.... I forgotten all about taking the picture of the size dishes. When I realized, half of the size dishes have already vanished!

Menu



Appetizer 

This sweet porridge appetizer is complimentary from the restaurant as well. They serve all customers this before serving the side dishes then those that you have ordered. It tasted a little like pumpkin. I do not like it personally and so I don't eat that whenever I come.


Seafood Fried Rice


Price: $15.90

This is the second time that I am eating this and still lovin it! The only think that I can fault this plate of colourful fried rice is too the amount of diced cucumber, carrot, red and green pepper. The are so much of them that I can hardly eat a mouthful of plain fried rice. There are squid and prawns in the fried rice and that's about it. But the taste of it is really good. The serving is relatively huge which I thought it can be serve for 2. I had this alone and I was really filled the brim of my stomach. I couldn't finish all of them.

Chicken Bibimbap


Price: $17.90

B had the chicken bibimbap. It is spicy but not to the unbearable extend of course. I had a taste of it but feels that it was really nothing special other than the generous serving of chicken.

Seafood Soy Bean Paste Stew



Price: $15.90

This soup does come together with a bowl of white rice. So it is good for one's main dish. However we ordered this to share and requested not to have the bowl of rice as we know that we will not be able to finish them. It comes with a prawn, some squid and shell fish. There are 2 pieces of tofu which taste really good together with the soup.


The total bill sums up to $58.50. The price does look a little overprice for whatever we have ate. But i guess due to the love for Korean food, we would come again. This is already our 3rd time.

Address: 181 Orchard Road #08-04/05 Orchard Central

Food: 4/5 Burps
Service: 3/5 Burps
Price: 3.5/5 Burps


No comments:

Post a Comment