Saturday 19 October 2013

Teochew Fishball Noodles (Tiong Bahru Food Market and Hawker Centre)

There wasn't much people queuing when I was there about 6+pm. In fact, non of the stalls have any long queues. But when I left about 7+pm, there was a short queue in front of the stall.



Basically this is definitely not the best teochew fishball kway teow that I have ever eaten. I would say that it is not too bad and given so many stalls that are already closed when I was there, this could be one of the more popular stall at that point of time.

I like this kind of thick kway teow for fishball kway teow as it feels more authentic. The fishballs are springy but lack the taste of real fish. I usually like to have ketchup and chilli added to my kway teow/ mee pok dry. But the kway teow here doesn't quite seem to absorb the taste of the ketchup and chilli together well.



Address: 30 Seng Poh Road Tiong Bahru Food Market and Hawker Centre

Food: 3.5/5 Burps
Service: 3/5 Burps
Price: 4/5 Burps

No comments:

Post a Comment