Sunday 6 October 2013

Eat Play Love


This is definitely a place for kids and their parents to come on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. The crowd comes in about 2-4pm. Guess most parents will bring their kids here after lunch. Spend a god 1-2 hours for some bonding art and craft session.









I brought my nephew here and he went all over the place to get all the materials he will need for his art piece.

So basically how it works is that you pay $5/hr for an unlimited amount of materials that you can find on the shelves like what you see below. There are more at the other side of the restaurant but the variety is more of less the same. So the kid will be given a starter kit for free which contain some paper, glue, glitter glue and bits and pieces of materials. The kid will then be given a tag to clip onto their clothes. Once you return the tag, it also means coming to the end of the unlimited supply of materials. We spent a good 2 hours there and brought home many pieces of art and craft done. I will highly encourage parents to bring your kids there for a fun filled afternoon especially if they love art and craft!










I wouldn't really recommend the food here that much. That is why I didn't even take a picture of the menu and all that we have ordered liked how I would usually. We ordered the chicken chop and the mac and cheese for my nephew. I have to say that it will be better if we have taken out lunch somewhere else before coming over. There is really nothing great about the food. The mac and cheese was so bland that my nephew only had 2 mouths of it.







The only thing that I enjoyed was the Tiramisu Hero in Milo flavour. I'm not a tiramisu person but I have to say this is good! Who doesn't love Milo!



Address: 28 Aliwal Street #01-07 

Food: 2/5 Burps
Service: 4/5 Burps
Price: 3/5 Burps

No comments:

Post a Comment