Sunday 17 March 2013

Chye Seng Huat Hardware

If I have not read about this place, I wouldn't have notice it even if I walk pass it. And i think the unsightly outlook gives this place a little mysterious feel which people like it nowadays.

Though this place is secluded, it definitely attracted a whole bunch of unexpected crowd.










 I queued for about 20 mins to place my order at the counter. That could probably be the only minus point I had for this place. I personally kind of hate to queue up but I know in order to have a taste of the famous coffee, I do not have a choice but to queue...

We ordered 2 cappuccino and a walnut brownie to start off with as the cook food will take awhile to be serve. The coffee is good and it seems to be one of the MUST ORDER for everyone. There are many different varieties of coffee to choose from.



Walnut brownie


The top layer of the brownie is crispy, just the way I like it. However the cake part is not as moist as I expected. I prefer brownie to be slightly moist.

Price: $5


Pancake Stack



The toppings come with banana and walnut. I don't really remember if butter is serve together. I found that the pancake is pretty normal. Nothing really special about it.

Price: $10


Ham Omelette with additional bacon


The omelette is pretty thick but once again, nothing much to wow about. I added $2 for 2 additional strips of bacon. I didn't expect them to give only 2 strips. I guess it is more advisable to go there for coffee and pastry.

Price: $8.50 + $2





 Address: 150 Tyrwhitt Road

Food: 3/5 Burps
Service: 3.5/5 Burps
Price: 4/5 Burps

No comments:

Post a Comment