Saturday 19 October 2013

Jian Po Shui Kueh (Tiong Bahru Food Market and Hawker Centre)

 
I was curious as there was quite a short queue in front of this stall. I didn't know what it was selling. Thus I decided to check it out. To  my surprise it was Chwee Kueh. Basically I am not a fan of Chwee Kueh as they are too oily and some are really stingy with the Chai Po. And I simply can't put that plain kueh in my mouth when there is not enough chai po.



I have to say that this is the best that I have eaten so far, perhaps it's because I haven't been trying out too many chwee kueh in my life.

What I like most about this Chwee Kueh is actually the Kueh itself! It is salty even if you don't eat it together with the chai po! It is the first chwee kueh that I eat without the chai po! But of course it wouldn't be perfect if not for the chai po and the chilli. They just go well heavenly together! The chai po is not too oily too.



Address: 30 Seng Poh Road Tiong Bahru Food Market and Hawker Centre

Food: 4.5/5 Burps
Service: 3/5 Burps
Price: 4/5 Burps

No comments:

Post a Comment