Saturday 24 August 2013

Zhen Ji (真记) Bak Chor Mee

There are so many delicious bak chor mee all over Singapore. And I would think that this is one that is worth recommending. Although not the most delicious one ever, it is worth giving it a try. Zhen Ji Bak Chor Mee is located in Bendemeer Market and Food Centre. Be prepare for at least a 15 mins queue.







I always add tomato sauce to my bak chor mee if the stall owners are not too grumpy and fussy. So I normally order dry mee pok with chilli and get them to add in tomato sauce too. It taste better and in my own opinion, it taste better. The mee pok at Zhen Ji is springy and as you can see that it comes with 2 fried wanton, 2 meat balls, fish cake, fish dumpling and mushrooms. The used the gravy from the mushroom and the stall owner added alot of them and mixed with the mee pok.

Address: Block 29 Bendemeer Road Bendemeer and Food Centre  #01-21

Food: 4/5 Burps
Service: 3.5/5 Burps
Price: 4/5 Burps

No comments:

Post a Comment