Sunday 24 February 2013

Ikeikemaru

Happened to chance upon this Japanese restaurant when we went to Mediya the previous time. There seem to be a queue each time we passed by, thus we decided to give it a try.





I was attracted by the sushi platter menu as the price was so cheap that I couldn't believe it. I was expecting the price to be slightly steep here but I was totally wrong.


The Okosama and Cunkan set are for kids by the way.







I have ordered the Uni and Ebiko sushi seperately as they are not included in the platter. The ebiko sushi is just another pretty standard one. But the Uni doesn't taste that good. I had the first uni sushi in Tokyo last month and I have to say that in my opinion this one doesn't taste as fresh.



Sushi Set Numazu


All of them were really fresh and the raw fish, squid and prawn are thick and big in size. I thought it was really worth it to pay just $9.60 for this set!

Price: $9.60

Sushi Set Suruga


this is the more premium set as you can see there are a few more premium sushi such as the Ikura and Negitoro.

Price: $17.40


Both sets come with a bowl of miso soup and salad.

Jakokatsu (Deep fried fish paste cutlet)


This is something new and I will give it a thumbs up. It is not to oily either.

Price: $5.80



Address: 177 River Valley Road B1-48 Liang Court

Food: 4/5 Burps
Service: 3/5 BurpsPrice: 4/5 Burps







No comments:

Post a Comment